Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The New PolyAnna

Ok. So, I think I've finally found my blogspot. It's not, however, on blogspot. You can find the real blogger in me here: www.songtrabong.squarespace.com. (Eventually, I will get a better url. Promise.) Yes, this is the same old "official" blog. I have simply archived the older material from the "Generation Speak" incarnation. But I think perhaps this new angle is the first brilliant idea I've ever had in my life. Yes. The first. And what's the thing about? Well, it's called The New PolyAnna and it's about optimism as a blend of realism and vision, polyamory as a lifestyle choice, and the art of cartooning to convey human expression and story. I'm sure I'll be asked again and will come up with a string of not-so-great replies, but that one will do here, for now, yes?

And thank you Miss Emilie for believing in me. I need that right now.

Footnote: #14 goes out to, well, myself and #15 to Miss Emilie's blog. Love.

1 comment:

mystysaint said...

visited your 'real' blog, I like it, cool cartoons, too.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts..

I can't watch cartoons anymore, not alone anyway, they remind me of someone I liked watching them with, it makes me sad.

:) You were wondering. Thanks again.