Monday, November 12, 2007

a bit about plugs - no, not hair plugs

My friend who works at cnet (meet the wonderful Ms. Michelle, who can tell you anything you need to know about the current stats on laptop computers) told me that one of the best parts about blogging is sharing information with other people and at the same time helping link people directly to that information. Whoa! Everyone benefits? Yup. (Love that Google page rank!) But some people haven't caught on and aren't taking advantage of this whole HTML, internet thingy (hello! it's a system designed to LINK things together) as well as they could. This anti-linkage behavior is snotty and unfortunate, cuz eventually you just get left out of the loop yourself.

Not me! Right now right here, I want to plug my friend's blog unabashedly. Ms. Penelope's blog is a great addition to the e-world, as it is spicy and angry and impassioned in all the right ways. I won't go into too many details, cuz I don't want to kill her chickens before you read them, but trust you'll get intrigue, drama, and all that is quirky and small and bright and astoundingly awesomely all, everything, encompassed, engrossed, gross, and grim in this spite-filled, inspired blog, which makes an inadvertent plug even for those people who are sometimes snotty and unfortunately out of the loop.

No comments: